Create a masterpiece with this great multi-tasking 12-inch American Kitchen® tri-ply stainless steel pan. Even heating from base to rim means consistent temperatures for searing and frying, with less scorching. Deeper, straight sides and the recessed stainless steel lid both ensure moisture stays in the pan with less spattering. Extra side handle makes trips from stove to oven to table a breeze.
- Superior heat conductivity and cooking performance with our premium tri-ply construction: Two layers of professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of aluminum. Learn more.
- Stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch during stovetop cooking and is tightly riveted to the pan to ensure durability and control.
- Satin finish means cleanup is a breeze, with no seasoning required. Use & Care
- Capacity: 6.4 quart
- Length with handles – 22.7”, height – 3.3”, weight – 6 lbs.
- Dishwasher and oven safe up to 500°.
- Magnetic stainless exterior is ideal for any cooking surface, including induction cooktops.
- Made in USA.
- See more of our stainless steel cookware!
Lifetime Warranty Included | Use and Care
Best uses: Searing, braising, sauces, frying meats, sautéing vegetables, browning, and oven roasting. Use this pan for meals that are sauce-based or have greater capacity to spatter. Its straight sides provide a greater diameter flat cooking surface than a 12” skillet, and it will transition flawlessly from stovetop to oven, keeping meats moist and flavorful.
1 cup lime juice
2/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons grated lime peel
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 broiler/fryer chicken, cut up
¼ cup coconut oil
In a bowl, combine the lime juice, oil, honey, lime peel, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag; pour lime juice mixture over. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. In the American Kitchen® 12-inch Sauté Pan, melt coconut oil; and add the chicken. Discard marinade. Cook until chicken is browned, about 10 minutes. Place in a preheated 350⁰ oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Tips for Chili-Lime Chicken
• All poultry should be cooked to 165⁰ according to the USDA.
• Coconut oil can easily be substituted for olive oil. Because coconut oil has a high saturated fat content, you can use it to cook at high temperatures and leave it at room temperature for months without it going rancid.
• Mix up this easy recipe and put in the freezer. It is a quick to prepare meal. Take it out of the freezer, refrigerate 2 days to thaw; and cook according to recipe directions.
Health Benefits: Coconut oil has been shown to support immune systems and thyroid health, helping digestion, and even aiding in weight loss.