This 2-quart American Kitchen® tri-ply saucepan will quickly become indispensable in your kitchen. Even heating from base to rim means consistent temperatures, with less stirring and scorching, and the recessed stainless steel lid helps ensure moisture stays in the pan – not spattered all over your stove.
- Superior heat conductivity and cooking performance with our premium tri-ply construction: Two layers of professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of aluminum. Learn more.
- Recessed, precision-fitted stainless steel cover reduces spattering.
- Stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch during stovetop cooking and is permanently riveted to the pan to ensure durability and control.
- Satin finish means cleanup is a breeze, with no seasoning required.
- Diameter 7.1”, length with handle – 14.4”, height (w/o lid) – 3.1”, weight (w/lid) – 2.7 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for any cooking surface, including induction cooktops.
- Made in the USA.
- Also available in cookware sets.
- Check out our selection of stainless steel cookware!
Lifetime Warranty Included | Use and Care
Best uses: This pan is perfect for making oatmeal, soups for two, sauces, and rice or grain side dishes.
Coconut Milk Steel Cut Oats
3 cups water
1 cup steel cut oats
¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
In the American Kitchen® 2-quart saucepan, combine the water and oats. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Add the milk, brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir until combined. Serve with fresh berries, if desired. Yield: 4 cups or approximately 4 servings.
• A diet that includes oats may decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
• Coconut milk contains high levels of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and zinc. It also contains a significant amount of vitamin C and E. Coconut is a dairy-free alternative for those who are lactose intolerant and are allergic to animal milk. It is also nut-free, soy-free and gluten-free.
Tips for Steel Cut Oats Recipe:
• Rolled oats are rolled, steamed, rolled again and toasted. Steel oats are made from oat kernels that have been chopped into thick pieces.
• If you don’t have coconut milk, you can substitute almond, soy, or any kind of milk.