This 8-quart American Kitchen® tri-ply stock pot is perfect for larger meals. Even heating from base to rim means consistent temperatures throughout, with less stirring and scorching, and the recessed stainless steel lid nestles securely into the pan to keep juices and moisture inside, not spattered on your stovetop.
- Superior heat conductivity and cooking performance with our premium tri-ply construction: Two layers of professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of aluminum. Learn more.
- Stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch and are riveted tightly to the pan to ensure durability and control
- Recessed, precision-fitted stainless steel cover reduces spattering.
- Satin finish means cleanup is a breeze, with no seasoning required.
- Diameter – 10”, length with handles – 13.8”, height (w/o lid) – 6.1”, weight (w/lid) – 5.3 lbs.
- Dishwasher and oven safe up to 500°.
- Ideal for any cooking surface, including induction cooktops.
- Made in the USA.
- Check out our selection of stainless steel cookware!
Lifetime Warranty Included | Use and Care
Best uses: Chilis, soups, stews, and stocks; boiling pastas, potatoes and sweet corn; or a meat and sauce-based dish like coq au vin. Use it as a larger saucepan or a dutch oven.
Savory Spaghetti Sauce
2 pounds bulk sweet Italian Sausage
1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 package (8 ounces) sliced baby portabella mushrooms
2 cans (28 ounces) basil crushed tomatoes
2 cans (14.5 ounces each) basil, garlic and oregano diced tomatoes
1 cup Merlot wine
¼ cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
In the American Kitchen® 8-quart Stockpot, combine the sausage, peppers, onions and mushrooms; cook until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain. Add the garlic, tomatoes, wine, herbs, sugar, balsamic vinegar, salts, and pepper; simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 14 cups or approximately 14 servings.
Tips for Spaghetti Sauce
• For a vegetarian version, leave out the sausage; sauté veggies in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
• If you cannot find bulk Italian sausage, buy Italian sausage links. Using a kitchen scissors, cut up the sausage lengthwise. Peel away the casing and turn the filling into a bowl or directly into the pan.
• This recipe makes a big batch of sauce. Fill resealable plastic bags ¾ full, freeze.